Top 10 Online Beauty Sites
The benefit of High Street beauty shops is that women, mostly, can try on different make-ups and sample different perfumes. For a lot of men, self-care and beauty products are an awkward necessity located at the end of an unwritten shopping list. Still, beauty websites have altered things somewhat, and you can’t beat their prices.
In the past, statistics showed that single men spent more money on gambling than on perfumes and toiletries. Even today, many would probably rather shoot craps at the Spin Palace than buy lotions, but at least the Internet removes any manly unease about shopping at girly shops.
Men and women alike will save money galore at these 10 top beauty sites:
- Look Fantastic is Europe’s premier beauty retailer. Its huge range includes hair and make-up items, fragrances, plus a collection of men’s products.
- Sephora is the place to shop if you love French chic! The store sells hundreds of top beauty brands as well as its own superb range of products.
- Beauty Pie sells solely online and offers top-quality products at bargain prices. For a monthly or annual fee, you’ll get your beauty kicks for much less money.
- Folica focuses on hair products, including hair treatments and colourings and hair removal tools.
- Eye Lips Face offers a stunning product range including brushes, bags and accessories as well as make-up.
- Nail Polish and More sells luxury nail treatments and soothing pedicures or manicures.
- Neutrogena is a must-visit site for skincare products endorsed by dermatologists.
- Perfume.com is an American site that ships worldwide and sells most of the world’s top perfume and cologne brands.
- Love Lula is a natural beauty site selling a wide range of organic and eco-friendly products.
- Space NK began in Covent Garden and has developed into a beauty empire selling luxury make-up items.